Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter
Free counter

Friday, March 10, 2006

grinding metal

hahahahahahahahahahahahah! my fuckin' tailpipe fell off a few days ago. lucky for me it was in a parking lot and not the freeway. intersting *shrugs*.

either way i was kinda late for a meeting....pulled over after hearing something go clunk and start dragging....pulled over and checked it out...tailpipe fell off where it connects to the muffler and it was hanging by the hangers. being late, i grabbed a rope from my trunk and tied the bitch up...lol. got me home at least (after my meeting).

got under there with a light at home and it turns out to be perfectly fine. the U bolt just got loose and fell off for some reason *shrugs*. when i'd originally checked it out at dusk with no light, i'd thought it rusted off. not the case. so slid it back on, tightened the shit out of it, good as new.

i love raimi.

meanwhile my brakes are...um....not working correctly : ) they work, don't get me wrong, but they're getting really weak. i'm hoping it's just pads but it could be a hydraulic problem (cylinder, booster, blah blah). fuck. that could be...not cheap.


it goes.